How to Choose Suitable Photo Frames To Decorate the Living Room Walls
One of the many ways to decorate the home interior is by attaching the pictures or photographs. By using the photo frames can create your walls seems more beautiful and exciting. Arranging several photo frames or paintings on the empty walls actually can make the house as if get an artistic touch which is very attractive.
If you want to invent appealing appearance in the living room with pictures nicely, an important thing you need to provide is about the frames. By choosing the right frames, you can improve the quality of your artwork painting and photo appearances to look more attractive.
Here are several tricks in the choice of the proper frames for the wall decorating pictures in your house, especially the living room.
1. If you have photos and paintings themed of plural still life’s, then you can use the white frame yet ornate or colored stripe gold.
2. Use the frames that have different colors to your photographs and paintings. It aims to make your eyes feel a focus on paintings and photos only.
3. Use the frames that have a dark color and made of wood accent so that the image looks warmer.
4. Use the frames that have a thin width on the edge; therefore, your paintings or photographs seem as if they do not use frames.
5. If you have the seascape paintings, you can use the white frame which carved bumpy.
6. Use the combination of bright wood colors and different mat board colors. The way to do this is by choosing two different color nuances inside the photos, for example; blue and white. Choose the white color on the wooden frame and blue on the mat board.
7. Use the picture frames that have the darker color. This choice should be relatively “safe” for all pictures, photo, or paintings. It can make the pictures beautiful. For the addition, also use traditional linen on the frame.
8. Moreover, in determine the frames for the large picture or poster, it is suggested to use a sleek black frame or patterned frame. It aims to invent an elegant ambiance for your poster.